I suggest you ...

I am trying to log in via the web and loging in hangs!

I am using IE on a Windows 7 pc, and when i input my user and passowrd and click log in, it just hangs.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sean shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

same problem here . I just purchased it via ITunes.
        If you know that is has been kind of hacked , just warn the potential customers before they purchase. This is not really transparent. Now I want to get my map via pc and cannot login at all .
        I hope that my work will not be for nothing or at least I guess we will get a refund

• AdminJeremy Lightsmith (Product Owner, Maptini) commented  · 

maptini.com had been on life support for a couple years, and the domain was accidentally let go of. Someone else bought it, and they put up a copy of our site with the addition of an advert in the lower right corner about "Stay Safe and Spyware Free". For all we know they are collecting all of your passwords as you try to login.

We've contacted GoDaddy about shutting them off, but they need a court order to do so, and we no longer have the time or funds to make that happen. It's really unfortunate. I would suggest all of you also go to godaddy and ask them to return our domain to us. If you want to get at your old maps, you can at http://maptini.herokuapp.com/.

• Astrid commented  · 

Same problem over here! Can't access my maps :(

Feedback and Knowledge Base